Enterprise Information Architecture
Motif offers deep expertise in enterprise information architecture. This means that we know how to develop the "structural design of shared information environments". Although much of our work is in SharePoint, we have developed information architectures for a wide range of technology products and platforms. Types of product include:
- Personas, task analysis, user journeys
- Program Logic Models - We're experienced in developing program logic models and using these to derive KPIs (key performance indicators).
- Metadata schemas - We develop metadata schemas based on business analysis, user requirements, task analysis, user journeys and the study of other metadata sources and data models in the organisation. We adapt metadata schemas to the specifications of a wide range of systems and technology products.
- Taxonomies - We have developed many taxonomies, thesauri and controlled vocabularies, large and small, in a variety of domains. Our work has included the development of localised (multilingual) taxonomies and the integration of standard taxonomies (for example, industrial classifications). We also have experience in the development of term sets and the management of term stores in SharePoint 2010.
- Content types - We can develop content type lists and definitions for SharePoint and a range of other products
- Records management file plans and retention schedules - We have developed records management file plans for a range of organisations and deployed these in a number of EDRMS products.
- Automated classification and page contextualisation - We have developed and deployed several complete automated text classification solutions, using both learn-by-example / statistical and Boolean / rules-based systems. This work has included text classification into localised (multi-lingual) taxonomies.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.